This is REYL.
A REYL Man
has felt at times
burnt out, weak and alone.
Yet we know he can form
with God, his Family and Himself.
He knows his true worth and chases his purpose to become:
- Strong and Emotionally Available
- Steadfast and Vulnerable
- Principled and Open to Learning
- Connected to True Purpose
- A Servant Leader
- Puts In The Work and Enjoys The Present
- Takes the Time to RESPOND to his Emotions, not REACT
- Values Time, Connection and Family
- Sees People for Their Potential NOT Their Past
- Connected To True Purpose
- In Relationship with God
It takes a wise man to learn from his mistakes, but an even wiser man to learn from other's.
The REYL Journey
for REYL Men
Men joining together in brotherhood to support each other moving forward and elevating our focus and so much more! Post, comment, connect. Archived special events, workshops and more to keep the focus elevated and you moving forward! The opportunity to choose in once a quarter to our mastermind calls and accountability teams. Connect with people motivated to make progress for what's important to them while helping you stay focused on what your biggest priorities are.
You can not dream yourself into a character; you must hammer and forge yourself into one
-Henry David Thoreau
A REYL Man understands that to become these things they must:
- Live By A Code of Ethics - an Ethos
- Focus On Solutions vs Problems
- Understand He Can't Do It All Alone